Do you guys remember my ladybug cake? I made it for a little girl's first birthday. Well, this little girl is a big sister now! I made this 'bath duck' cake for her baby brother. Of course I have matching nails for you to look at (this is a nail blog, after all).
- blue: Catrice - Blue Cara Ciao (I've given up on getting colour accurate pictures of this one *sigh*)
- white: OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
- yellow: Catrice - Don't Feed The Birds
- orange: Essence - Andy, You're a Star
- silver: China Glaze - Millennium
- bath sponge from Kruidvat ^^
You have read this article accent nail / blue / cake / Catrice / China Glaze / creme / Essence / metallic / nail art / OPI / orange / silver / white / yellow with the title July 2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2012/07/bath-duck-cake-nail-art.html. Thanks!