OPI - Flower To Flower

indoors
Look at it! Hot pink! And in real life even brighter than this. I was a little bit shocked when I polished my nails with OPI - Flower To Flower from the Summer Flutter Collection. I thought it would be less bright; I think it's a little bit too Barbie for me, lol. The silver shimmer is really gorgeous though! Maybe I can add a little Konad to make the result less bright.

About the application... I don't know what's the matter with me, but the last couple of days all polishes I chose applied badly. This one was thick, dried very quickly resulting in a very uneven layer (as you can see on my index finger). I needed three coats and added one coat of topcoat to make it as smooth as possible.

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article OPI / pink / shimmer / silver with the title OPI - Flower To Flower. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2010/09/opi-flower-to-flower.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OPI - Flower To Flower"

Post a Comment