Catrice - Pool Party At Night & BM-224

Today everything seemed to go wrong. Right after my nails were done a wandering rhinestone managed to stick to the wet layer of top coat and I couldn't get it off without ruining half the nail; of course my camera battery died and it started to rain like crazy. But after redoing the ruined nail, the battery was half charged ánd the sun was shining. Happy end. :)

I'm so glad I fixed that one nail instead of removing everything, 'cause I love how this looks! I applied two coats of Catrice - Pool Party At Night and stamped with Konad Special Polish in White and a pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM-224. I also added a couple of yellow rhinestones and a layer of top coat.

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article blue / BM 224 / Bundle Monster / Catrice / creme / Konad / rhinestones / stamping / white / yellow with the title Catrice - Pool Party At Night & BM-224. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2011/10/catrice-pool-party-at-night-bm-224.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Catrice - Pool Party At Night & BM-224"

Post a Comment