Berry Fowl Play

Yesterday I covered my nails with Just Berried from Catrice. It's not the first time I'm wearing this berry coloured creme polish; that means I like it a lot! But sometimes you just feel the urge to add something, so this morning I looked through my Helmer for inspiration. And there it was: Fowl Play. Oh and ah! I almost forgot I owned this stunner from Orly. I decided to use it for some accent nails and well, I love how this looks! Can't wait to wear Fowl Play on all nails though. It's a miracle of a polish... :L

Thanks for watching and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

You have read this article berry / blue / Catrice / creme / duochrome/multichrome / flakes / glitter / Orly / silver with the title Berry Fowl Play. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2011/10/berry-fowl-play.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Berry Fowl Play"

Post a Comment