Cake Love


*Pfew*, the last couple of days I've been really busy baking cakes (which means: 'naked' nails, so I don't have polished nails to show you right now). But I thought you wouldn't mind me showing you another cake.. And if you do, let me know! ;)

Today I made a small simple cake for my husband. We don't celebrate Valentine's Day, but today we're seven years a couple (we didn't celebrate Valentine's Day then either, it just happened, lol) so that is something to celebrate, right? :O

If you dó celebrate Valentine's Day I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day! 

Thanks for watching! 

...I can't wait till the HB is home from work, I want a piece now! *nomnomnom*
You have read this article cake with the title Cake Love. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2011/02/cake-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cake Love"

Post a Comment