China Glaze - Cowgirl Up

Since using the fantastic Rodeo Fanatic from China Glaze, it was clear to me: I háve to try more polishes from the Rodeo Diva collection. The one I'm showing you today, Cowgirl Up, is in my possession a while now, I sorta forgot about it *blushes*. But now it'll get the love it deserves! What a fantabulous shade, a dark berry colour with a gorgeous shimmer. In sunlight pretty reddish and blurple sparkles show up. I also love that it's darker around the edges of the nail with a pop of colour in the middle. The application was ok, a bit runny, but the pigmentation is good. This is two coats plus topcoat.
And a bonus pic of the blooming orchid we have standing. Perfection doesn't exist, but this flower gets pretty close... love it!
Thanks for watching!
You have read this article berry / China Glaze / purple / shimmer with the title China Glaze - Cowgirl Up. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2011/03/china-glaze-cowgirl-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "China Glaze - Cowgirl Up"

Post a Comment