Color Club - Alias

This is a-ma-zing. I mean, creme polishes become totally boring next to a polish like this one. I'm showing you Alias from the Keep It Undercover part of the Alter Ego Spring 2011 Collection from Color Club (woah, that are a lot of names in one sentence). When I saw the first swatches of Alias I knew I had to have it. And you need it too, if you want an unbelievably stunning polish that is. ;) In sunlight Alias shows a nice sparkle (first picture), but indoors it shows his (her?) true colours. It looks like multicoloured molten metal on my nails... *sigh* Pure love!



Now that I told you how amazing Alias is, I have to bring the sad news: it's very sheer. I had to apply four coats (me no likey!), but the layers dried quickly. If you don't want to apply so many coats you can easily layer Alias over a dark purple for example and that's what I'm going to do the next time, 'cause I need to wear this one more than once!

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article Color Club / duochrome/multichrome / glitter / gold / green / purple with the title Color Club - Alias. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2011/05/color-club-alias.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Color Club - Alias"

Post a Comment