Vacation!

                                                                                                                             Lagun Beach (image source)
Finally, it's time for my much needed vacation! I wanted to let you guys know I'll be offline for the next three weeks. Our destination: Curaçao. After nine years I'm finally going back to this wonderful place, yay! Can't wait to show my man around and enjoy the island of my youth. *dreamy sighBut I also can't wait to be back in October with lots of new energy and lovely manicures to show here. ^_^
Dear readers, I'll miss you all. :k Take care, bye!
You have read this article other with the title Vacation!. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2011/09/vacation.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Vacation!"

Post a Comment