Comparison: Color Club - Fashion Addict & OPI - DS Diamond

When I was wearing OPI - DS Diamond some time ago it reminded me of another polish. I went searching through my nail polishes and found Color Club - Fashion Addict. So here I have a comparison for you. As you can see they're not the same! Fashion Addict is more lilac and DS Diamond is more mauve-ish. The texture of both polishes is quite similar though, the density of the glitter is the same. Although I couldn't capture the effect of the prismatic glitter that well (no sun :( ), the effect is in both polishes equally strong. Actually I don't know which one I like better, so they both can stay! ;)

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article Color Club / comparison / Designer Series / lilac / mauve / OPI / prismatic/holographic with the title Comparison: Color Club - Fashion Addict & OPI - DS Diamond. You can bookmark this page URL https://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2010/10/comparison-color-club-fashion-addict.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Comparison: Color Club - Fashion Addict & OPI - DS Diamond"

Post a Comment