Milani - Hi-Tech

sunlight
During my vacation on Corsica the sun shone almost every day, luckily I took a prismatic nail polish with me. This is Milani - Hi-Tech, a beautiful limegreen with prismatic particles. This polish rocked that hard on my nails... my camera couldn't capture it like I wanted. I love-love-love greens and prismatic polishes, so Hi-Tech is definitely a winner!

The formula was somewhat disappointing, though. Hi-Tech is quite sheer and even after three coats I had to put a little extra polish on some nails to cover some bald spots.  

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article green / Milani / prismatic/holographic with the title Milani - Hi-Tech. You can bookmark this page URL https://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2010/10/milani-hi-tech.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Milani - Hi-Tech"

Post a Comment