Great Brush Shape


A couple of days ago I opened my new nail hardener from Etos (a Dutch drugstore brand) and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the shape of the brush (pictured on the left)! :e It's rounded! The other brush pictured belongs to Nail Tek Foundation II, look at the difference between them!

Why haven't I seen this brush shape in other nail polishes yet? The rounded shape of the brush makes it so easy to apply nail polish! A perfect result without a clean-up, how great is that?

Or is it just me with my rounded cuticles? ;) If you know more brands with this kind of brush, please share!
Thanks for watching!
You have read this article brush shape / comparison / Etos / Nail Tek with the title Great Brush Shape. You can bookmark this page URL https://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2010/10/great-brush-shape.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Great Brush Shape"

Post a Comment