Eczema Sucks

Hi everyone!

Today I want to share something other than nail stuff with you. Every once in a while (like now) I discover spots of dyshidrotic eczema on the sides of my fingers and around my nails. With this form of eczema small, itchy blisters show up. When these blisters dry up, the skin often cracks and looks and feels really dry. Unfortunately the causes of this type of eczema are still unknown, but many factors may have an influence including seasonal changes (hello fall!), stress or allergies. 

As I don't want to scare you with nasty pics, it may be a couple of days before I can post pictures of my nails again. Luckily I have some oldies to show you! I hope you don't mind. ^_^

Thanks for reading and if you also suffer from a type of eczema, feel free to share!
You have read this article with the title Eczema Sucks. You can bookmark this page URL https://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2010/10/eczema-sucks.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Eczema Sucks"

Post a Comment