Catrice - Enter The Undergrowth + Konad M66

After swatching and wearing a lot of neons last week I wanted something totally different on my nails. So I applied one of the nail polishes from the Catrice Papagena collection, a muted green creme called Enter The Undergrowth. Beautiful colour. Reminds me very much of Sew Psyched from Essie, but without the silver shimmer. I can't have enough of these dusty greens! The formula of Enter The Undergrowth was great, two coats will give you an even and opaque result. After two days (hence the tip wear) I decided to add some extra growth (lol) with the bamboo design from Konad plate m66. I used China Glaze - 2030 as the stamping polish. I can't believe I haven't used this bamboo design for so long, I love it! And I also love this subtle konadicure, what about you? :)

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article Catrice / creme / gold / green / Konad / M66 / metallic / stamping with the title Catrice - Enter The Undergrowth + Konad M66. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2011/07/catrice-enter-undergrowth-konad-m66.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Catrice - Enter The Undergrowth + Konad M66"

Post a Comment