Layering: Holo Chrome over Grape Pop

After two awful rainy days the sun is back, yay! I wanted something on my nails that would look stunning in sunlight, so I spiced up the colour I was wearing, China Glaze - Grape Pop, with Holo Chrome from Kleancolor. Purple and multicoloured sparkles, awesome combination! The drying time of Holo Chrome was longer than average, but the biggest downside of this beautiful polish is definitely the smell. Boy oh boy, this ain't good. I can't say I wasn't warned by other nail bloggers, though. ;)

Thanks for watching! 
You have read this article China Glaze / glitter / Kleancolor / layering / prismatic/holographic / purple with the title Layering: Holo Chrome over Grape Pop. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2011/07/layering-holo-chrome-over-grape-pop.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Layering: Holo Chrome over Grape Pop"

Post a Comment