Striped Chuck

Last week I showed you guys a way to get crisp lines on the nail: with striping tape! Yesterday I wanted to try out another design, because it's fun ánd easy to do. I applied one layer of Millennium from China Glaze on my ring finger nails, placed a couple of pieces of striping tape on top and applied one coat of Essence - Chuck (have I mentioned how amazing that polish is? ♥) on all nails. Then I removed the striping tape from the ring finger nails and applied a topcoat. I really like how it came out, but hey.. in my book you can't go wrong with a blue/silver combination. :)

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article accent nail / blue / Born Pretty Store / China Glaze / creme / Essence / metallic / silver / striping tape with the title Striped Chuck. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2011/07/striped-chuck.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Striped Chuck"

Post a Comment