Beware of the Cat

When my new Konad plates arrived I immediately fell in love with the cute little bird on plate m83. For this mani I applied two coats of Eyeko - Rain Polish and stamped not one, but two birds on my ring finger nail with Konad Special Nail Polish in Black. It looked cute, but I felt something was missing so I added a naughty cat face (for the cat and the line I used a small paint brush and black acrylic paint). Yes, now it's complete. I have a little story on my nails! :)

I'm not only excited about this mani, but also about my new camera! Of course I have to get used to it(s weight), but it takes much better pictures than my compact camera, without a doubt. I'm hooked. ♥ 

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article black / blue / Eyeko / grey / Konad / M83 / nail art / shimmer / silver / stamping with the title Beware of the Cat. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2012/02/beware-of-cat.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beware of the Cat"

Post a Comment