Essie - School of Hard Rocks & CND Effects - Crimson Sparkle

The two nail polishes I used here were part of my last Transdesign order and I just couldn't wait to wear them. I'm not sure if this is the best combination, but I do know both polishes are a-ma-zing. Essie - School of Hard Rocks is a dusty greenish teal creme. A difficult colour to photograph, so it's obviously the perfect choice to wear when you're learning to work with a new camera. :|| SoHR looks more greyed out/dustier in real life, it's a beautiful shade that appeals to me a lot! Formula was great, I applied two coats. Then I added one coat of Crimson Sparkle from the CND Effects range. I'm telling you nothing new, but the Effects polishes from CND really are the bomb!

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article CND Effects / copper / creme / duochrome/multichrome / dusty / Essie / flecks / gold / layering / pink / teal with the title Essie - School of Hard Rocks & CND Effects - Crimson Sparkle. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2012/02/essie-school-of-hard-rocks-cnd-effects.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Essie - School of Hard Rocks & CND Effects - Crimson Sparkle"

Post a Comment