Windmillion Glitter Sandwich

Today I'm showing you glitter sandwich nails (polish-glitter-polish). I started with applying two coats of Thanks a Windmillion from OPI and one coat of Essence - Blair. Blair needs some thinner, all the glitter was clumping together, argh! But still, an awesome glitter polish.. I think I need a backup bottle. ♥ To complete the sandwich I added one coat of China Glaze - Innocence. The result was a bit lumpy after that, so I decided to use a layer of matte top coat. I kinda like how this looks, but I don't think I'll keep it on my nails for more than a day. Let's say it was a nice experiment. ^_^

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article China Glaze / creme / Essence / glitter / green / layering / matte / OPI / pink / sheer / silver with the title Windmillion Glitter Sandwich. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2012/02/windmillion-glitter-sandwich.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Windmillion Glitter Sandwich"

Post a Comment