Nubar - Prize

Today I was in the mood for a party polish :D So I have a very glittery one for you to look at today, Nubar - Prize from the Prisms Collection. The colour is fab! An intense juicy raspberry colour with chunky prismatic glitter in it. Lots of chunky glitter. That's why I wanted to take this polish off as soon as possible. The result is sooo gritty, I kept applying layers of topcoat, but as soon as the topcoat was dry all I could see was a bumpy surface. Bummer! I want a glossy even result *stamps feet* (but hey, that's me... :i).

The application was very very nice though, this is three coats.

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article glitter / Nubar / prismatic/holographic / raspberry with the title Nubar - Prize. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2010/11/nubar-prize.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nubar - Prize"

Post a Comment