Catrice - Just Married + Konad

The polish I showed you yesterday (Just Married from Catrice) was nice but evenly boring. A great canvas for some stamping experiments. I say experiments. :O The idea I had in my head was nicer than the look on my nails, but hey, it's so fun to stamp! I used the wavy design from Konads image plate M69 and Millennium from China Glaze as the stamping polish. Then I stamped some cute butterflies (plate M66 + Konad Special Polish in White) on top of it.

Thanks for watching! :h
You have read this article Catrice / Konad / M66 / M69 / stamping with the title Catrice - Just Married + Konad. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2010/12/catrice-just-married-konad.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Catrice - Just Married + Konad"

Post a Comment