Catrice - Just Married

I don't know why I picked up Just Married from Catrice. I guess I thought it looked nice in the bottle. It don't like it as much on the nail. Well, actually, the colour is ok, very work appropriate. Or very newly wed appropriate? :i It has a lovely shimmer in it, which I like. But overall it looks a bit boring. I wantz sparklies, holo, duochrome..!! *sigh* The application was good, this is two coats plus topcoat. My nail line is still visible, one extra coat could cover that, but I don't mind. :D

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article Catrice / pink / shimmer with the title Catrice - Just Married. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2010/12/catrice-just-married.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Catrice - Just Married"

Post a Comment