Diamond Cosmetics - Chainmail Charm

Seeing the next picture you might think this one is nice, but also kinda blah...
Well, I tell you, my nails are on fiyah! Proof:
This polish is a-ma-zing!! Look at the :rainbow ! Do I hear angels singing..? Every time I wear Chainmail Charm I decide I want to wear it for the rest of my life.. But maybe that's not a good idea, you probably want to see other polishes too. ;)

The application was easy, 3 coats + topcoat.

Thanks for watching!! 
You have read this article brown / Diamond Cosmetics / prismatic/holographic with the title Diamond Cosmetics - Chainmail Charm. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2010/12/diamond-cosmetics-chainmail-charm.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Diamond Cosmetics - Chainmail Charm"

Post a Comment