World Inspired Colours by Herôme - Bogota

Today I have a nail polish on from Herôme, a Dutch hand and nail care brand. A while ago Herôme created a line of polishes inspired by the riches and colourfulness of the world. The name of this line: World Inspired Colours (W.I.C.) -you didn't saw that coming, ey? ;)-. They gave each polish the name of a city and this one is named after the capital of Colombia, Bogota. Bogota is a muted periwinkle coloured polish with rosy gold glass flecks in it. I don't know what Bogota (the city) has to do with periwinkle and goldish glass flecks, but I honestly don't care.. :O What's more important: I love glass flecked polishes and this one's no exception. They're so sparkly!
The application was ok. I bought this polish a year ago and it thickened a little, but after adding some drops of polish thinner (I finally found it!) you're good to go! This is two coats with top coat.

Thanks for watching!
You have read this article glass flecked / Herôme / periwinkle with the title World Inspired Colours by Herôme - Bogota. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2010/12/world-inspired-colours-by-herome-bogota.html. Thanks!

No comment for "World Inspired Colours by Herôme - Bogota"

Post a Comment