Koh - Platinum Silver

Today I have a a very special polish on my nails, at least for me it is. It was my first prismatic one! And not just your average one, my eyes still hurt a little from seeing it in sunlight. This is Platinum Silver from Koh, a Dutch brand. I have to admit I thought this brand was Japanese, well, I was wrong, it's from my own little country, ha! Normally I'm not a big fan of silver polish on my nails, but this one is such a stunner. The prismatic effect is truly mesmerizing! Platinum Silver was difficult to apply. You can't apply it like a normal nail polish, it's all about filling up bald spots. A special base coat (like Aqua Base from Nfu Oh) may help, but I don't own one. 

I also have something funny for you guys! I was going through my nail photos and stumbled upon a picture of my nails when I just used this polish a year ago. How cute were my hands back then! *giggles* I don't even recognize my own nails!
Thanks for watching!!
You have read this article Koh / prismatic/holographic / silver with the title Koh - Platinum Silver. You can bookmark this page URL http://chromacraze.blogspot.com/2010/12/koh-platinum-silver.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Koh - Platinum Silver"

Post a Comment